Transformational Leadership, Critical Thinking & Innovation
This highly participative course will assist participants to develop their leadership skills and enable them lead others more creatively and effectively. Participants will obtain the latest insights into what makes a leader able to tap into their team’s creativity. By applying creativity to the tasks and challenges they face at work, participants will begin to experience breakthroughs they never thought possible.
The 5-day executive programme requires all participants to complete an in-depth personal styles assessment alongside a 360-degree leadership skills assessment as pre-assignments to gain a real insight into their leadership strengths. The training then combines a mix of interactive lectures, exercises and discussions, to help them build a complete picture of their individual potential and understand how they can become the best leaders they can be.
Participants will also learn how to become more creative and innovative from case studies of a number of internationally acclaimed creative and innovative business leaders.
What You Will Learn
This Course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Build and develop superior leadership skills that promote creativity and innovation
- Gain confidence to exercise creative leadership
- Become familiar with different styles of thinking and identify your personal preferences
- Develop creativity for team leadership
- Learn how to lead others in an innovative approach
- Apply creativity for the success of their organisations.
Delegates will be required to read a case study on Leadership and compare and contrast this to the current situation in their own organisation.
Suitability – Who should attend?
The Transformational Leadership, Critical Thinking & Innovation course is suitable for:
- Executives and senior managers seeking to reflect on, and further develop, their own leadership style
- Leaders, managers, supervisors and executives who are required to handle various issues and challenges.
- Professionals who desire to enhance their creative abilities for better workplace performance
- Those aspiring to take on leading roles in their organisation
- Professionals that wish to nurture and enhance their creative abilities.
- C Suite Executives and Senior Managers
- High-performing team members and talented staff who demonstrate leadership skills but may not be in leadership roles
- Emerging leaders with identified high potential in roles requiring more than traditional management competencies to achieve organisational objectives
This training seminar uses self-assessment questionnaires, simulation-based learning, models, case studies; class exercises presentations and group discussion to develop transformational leadership, creative thinking and innovative decision-making skills. The use of participants’ own real work situations is usually encouraged.