Strategies for Leading Successful Change Initiatives
Your organization’s ability to innovate—in new programs, products, services, and structures—is a powerful competitive advantage. But to innovate successfully, you need to embrace change, know how to make it happen, and understand how to sustain it.
In this highly interactive two-day program, you will delve into the nature of change, why change is so important, and why so many of these initiatives fail. Through a carefully designed sequence of presentations, classroom exercises, cases, and group discussions, you will develop a deeper understanding of the links between culture, change management, and innovation—and, in turn, expand your ability to translate ideas into practical roadmaps for action that produce lasting results. With proven frameworks and tools for launching, leading, and realizing value from successful change initiatives, you’ll be able to contribute at a higher level to your organization’s performance and success.and success.
What You Will Learn
This Course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Drive enduring positive change in your organization
- Develop a culture and operational processes that enable innovation
- Improve return on investment in and value creation through change management
- Launch the right initiatives at the right time and for the right reasons
- Jumpstart your next change initiative with an action plan
Delegates will be sent several pre-course materials and case studies.
Suitability – Who should attend?
The Strategies for Leading Successful Change Initiatives is suitable for:
- Leaders interested in creating an innovative organization
- Executives and senior managers seeking to reflect on, and further develop, their own leadership style
- Leaders, managers, supervisors and executives who are required to handle various issues and challenges.
- Professionals who desire to enhance their creative abilities for better workplace performance
- Those aspiring to take on leading roles in their organisation
- Professionals that wish to nurture and enhance their creative abilities.
- C Suite Executives and Senior Managers
- High-performing team members and talented staff who demonstrate leadership skills but may not be in leadership roles
- Emerging leaders with identified high potential in roles requiring more than traditional management competencies to achieve organisational objectives
This training seminar uses self-assessment questionnaires, simulation-based learning, models, case studies; class exercises presentations and group discussion. The use of participants’ own real work situations is usually encouraged.