Managing Innovation and Change: Emerging Trends
Increasingly, in today’s fast-paced, converging world, sustained innovation is a necessity not only to thrive but also to survive. However, for most firms, the strategies and processes associated with innovation remain vague and not professionally managed. As a result, most firms are unable to innovate and thus create new value. Amongst those who are able to create new value, few are able to capture it.
During this training, we will learn why firms struggle to create and capture new value. We will share a number of concepts on how to implement innovation in an organisation and develop a set of practical tools and concepts that you can apply to your business. We will identify important emerging trends in innovation, and their implications for innovation management will be explored.
Delegates will also learn how to become more creative and innovative from case studies of a number of internationally acclaimed creative and innovative business leaders.
What You Will Learn
This Course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives :
- Arm participants with the tools and techniques of managing innovation
- Understand the factors to support creativity and innovation
- Able to generate and assess innovative ideas to effectively manage costs and support the growth of the top-line of the business
- Identify and prevent potential problems from developing and promote innovative ideas that support business goals
- Understand the innovation implementation process and how best to organise innovation
- Empower delegates to be able to apply innovation in their organisations to enhance performance
- Identify process from innovation to create competitive advantage
Delegates will be required to read a case study on innovation and compare and contrast this to the current situation in their own organisation.
Suitability – Who should attend?
The Transformational Leadership, Critical Thinking & Innovation course is suitable for:
- Leaders interested in creating an innovative organization
- Executives and senior managers seeking to reflect on, and further develop, their own leadership style
- Leaders, managers, supervisors and executives who are required to handle various issues and challenges.
- Professionals who desire to enhance their creative abilities for better workplace performance
- Those aspiring to take on leading roles in their organisation
- Professionals that wish to nurture and enhance their creative abilities.
- C Suite Executives and Senior Managers
- High-performing team members and talented staff who demonstrate leadership skills but may not be in leadership roles
- Emerging leaders with identified high potential in roles requiring more than traditional management competencies to achieve organisational objectives
This training seminar uses self-assessment questionnaires, Simulation-based learning, models, case studies; class exercises presentations and group discussion. The use of participants’ own real work situations is usually encouraged.